Thursday, February 15, 2018

Mardi Gras Blast!

This winter was John's and my first Loma del Mar Mardi Gras celebration. It was a blast! I love our little community of two hundred plus residences tucked in between the shores of the Sea of Cortez and the mountains of San Carlos, Sonora, Mexico.

To tell you the truth, I have been to more parties at Loma del Mar the past six weeks than I have during the preceding decade of my life. I've danced as much as I danced during the disco period of the 80's (I danced a lot back then)! There's something about being able to walk to and from a party that makes it great fun. And the draw of great and varied live music is absolutely irresistible.

To commemorate the season at Loma del Mar, I broke out my little video camera and documented the day of February 13, 2018.  Following is the result.




I hope that you had a great Tuesday, the 13th, and that fun has been a big part of your week too.


1 comment: